An often overlooked, but important part of the moving process is building decommissioning; returning your old space back to the original condition required by the terms of the lease. Failure to do this properly can cost your company a significant amount of money due to the fees often tucked into the lease’s fine print.
Sterling can do this for you. We offer a complete array of decommissioning services freeing you and your employees to focus on the new space:
- Meet with property management to review all requirements and verify their completion
- Repair and paint walls and ceiling
- Replace, remove, or repair flooring
- Shred Documents
- Dispose of trash and obsolete equipment
- Remove IT cables
- Electronics and furniture recycling
- Return the space to broom clean conditions
- Warehouse excess inventory
- Chemical waste removal
Sterling serves all New England: New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Address: 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Copyright © 2016-2019 J&M Installations, Inc. DBA Sterling Office Services Division
Need a quote? Have a question? Get in touch!
Your information will not be added to a mailing list