Moving any office, organization, or facility is naturally a forward focused project. An often overlooked, but important part of the this process is building decommissioning. This involves returning your old space back to the original condition required by the terms of the lease. Often, there are stipulations tucked into the lease’s fine print. They cover a range of items from broom clean requirements to removal of debris and returning cabling back to pre-move-in condition. Failure to meet these hidden requirements can cost your company a significant amount of money in lost deposits and fees.
We offer a complete array of decommissioning services to help you smoothly transition to your new space while attending to the final needs at your old. Our single-source solution frees you and your employees to focus on the new space. Sterling has you covered in a fully comprehensive way:
- Meet with property management to review all requirements and verify their completion
- Repair and paint walls and ceiling
- Replace, remove, or repair flooring
- Shred Documents
- Dispose of trash and obsolete equipment
- Remove IT cables
- Electronics and furniture recycling
- Return the space to broom clean conditions
- Warehouse excess inventory
- Chemical waste removal
Sterling serves all New England: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Copyright © 2016-2020 Sterling Corporation
Need a quote? Have a question? Get in touch!
Your information will not be added to a mailing list