Giving Back to Our Community
Ever since we started business in 1994, it has been important to us to be an active part of the community we work in – to give back in a meaningful way to improve the world around us. The success of our business has allowed us to organize and participate in many activities that go on in our area. Our business itself puts us in a unique position to give back in certain ways that benefit a number of worthy organizations. As we grow, we are always looking for ways to grow the community involvement of our organization.
Organizations we support:
- Lowell Community Health Center, Lowell, MA
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Chelmsford Pop Warner
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
We are proud of the thank you letters we have received from many organizations over the years.
Sterling Equipment and Furniture Donations
Very often, when a customer moves, reorganizes, or has a decommissioning project, there is equipment and furniture that is either replaced or is no longer needed. If it is in good, re-usable condition we donate it to organizations such as “The Furniture Trust” and the “Restore”. These equipment and furniture donations include both wooden furnishings as well as metal shelving, caging, and racking. These groups either ensure the furniture finds a new home with a non-profit organization or sell it and use the proceeds for their non-profit work and community based projects.
Some of the Organizations we have donated to include:
- Hudson Memorial School, Hudson, NH
- Town of Chelmsford Police Department
- Urban College of Boston
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
- Dracut High School
- Charlotte Avenue School, Nashua NH
- Thom Anne Sullivan Early Childhood Programs, Lowell, MA
- Project New Hope, Leicester, MA
- Grafton Public Schools
- Milford Police Department, Milford, MA
- Haverhill Piblic Schools, Haverhill, MA
- Providence Police Department, Providence RI
Sterling In Our Community
Local Food Drive Transportation, November 2017
Sterling serves all New England: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Copyright © 2016-2020 Sterling Corporation
Need a quote? Have a question? Get in touch!
Your information will not be added to a mailing list