Moving your technology assets is one of the most critical parts of any relocation or internal reorganization. These moves create extreme demands on your in-house IT personnel. Sterling’s computer disconnect/reconnect services provide the skill and expertise to help you meet the critical demands of office equipment relocation.
With a dual focus on the safe and secure handling of all your technology equipment and minimizing down time, our time-tested process ensures your project runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes support in a number of critical ways:
A dedicated project manager working with you throughout your entire office equipment relocation:
- Planning with all internal departments
- Scheduling to meet all time frames
- Coordinating all other required moving services
- Present day-of ensuring everything proceeds smoothly
- Walk through afterwards for final checks and quality control
- Availability for any follow-on needs that arise
Experienced crews trained to quickly and efficiently disconnect, move, and reconnect office technology
Comprehensive protective padding and asset management tracking
Skilled in handling a variety of equipment:
- Data and voice cabling
- Phone Systems
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation.
Sterling Office Services Division
20 Industrial Ave
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.
Copyright © 2018 Sterling Corporation, Inc