Computer Disconnect/ Reconnect
Moving your technology assets is one of the most critical parts of any relocation or internal reorganization. These moves create extreme demands on your in-house IT personnel. Sterling’s computer moving services provide the skill and expertise to help you meet the critical demands of office equipment relocation.
With a dual focus on the safe and secure handling of all your technology equipment and minimizing down time, our time-tested disconnect/reconnect process ensures your project runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes support in a number of critical ways:
A dedicated project manager working with you throughout your entire computer relocation project:
- Planning with all internal departments
- Scheduling to meet all time frames
- Coordinating all other required moving services
- Present day-of ensuring everything proceeds smoothly
- Walk through afterwards for final checks and quality control
- Availability for any follow up needs that arise
Experienced crews trained to quickly and efficiently disconnect, move, and reconnect office technology
Comprehensive protective padding and asset management tracking
Skilled in handling a variety of equipment:
- Data and voice cabling
- Phone Systems
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation.
Sterling Office Services Division
20 Industrial Ave
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Your information will not be added to a mailing list.
Copyright © 2018 Sterling Corporation, Inc