Computer Moving Services
Complete Technology Disconnect-Reconnect Services
Moving your technology assets is one of the most critical parts of any relocation or internal reorganization. These moves create extreme demands on your in-house IT personnel. Sterling’s computer moving services provide the skill and expertise to help you meet the critical demands of these moves. Our experience includes technology relocation and office equipment relocation projects that range from a few cubes to thousands of workstations, large data centers, and server installations. We’ve done it all!
With a dual focus on the safe and secure handling of all your equipment while minimizing down time, our time-tested disconnect-reconnect process ensures your project runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes support in a number of critical ways:
- A dedicated project manager working with you throughout your entire technology relocation project:
- Planning with all internal departments
- Scheduling to meet all time frames
- Coordinating all other required moving services
- Present day-of ensuring everything proceeds smoothly
- Walk through afterwards for final checks and quality control
- Availability for any follow up needs that arise
- Experienced crews trained to quickly and efficiently disconnect, move, and reconnect office technology
- Comprehensive protective padding and asset management tracking
- Skilled in handling a variety of equipment:
- Data centers
- Data and voice cabling
- Phone Systems
- Printers, copiers, and scanners
Sterling serves all New England: New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
Address: 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
Copyright © 2016-2019 J&M Installations, Inc. DBA Sterling Office Services Division
Need a quote? Have a question? Get in touch!
Your information will not be added to a mailing list