Full and Part-Time Movers
Sterling Office Services is one of the largest, providers of commercial relocation services in New England and the Greater Boston area.
We specialize in large office moves, installations & decommissioning work. We are looking for hardworking, self-motivated, responsible individuals looking to become a part of our move teams. Experience is a strong plus.
• Move boxes, furniture, and equipment
• Learn and use Sterling’s standards for packing, padding and loading and customer service
• Be able to lift, carry, move items more than 50 lbs
• Physically fit
• Must have drivers license & reliable car (will need to drive to job sites on occasion)
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Excellent customer service skills
• Pass a background check
• High school or equivalent
Respond via resume to email@example.com or contact Jim Scanlon at 978-322-2514.
We strive to make Sterling a good place to work. To eligible employees, we offer a variety of benefits including; medical insurance, 401k match, paid holidays, and vacation time.
Sterling is an equal opportunity employer Sterling is an equal opportunity employer.
Sterling serves all New England: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, and Vermont
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like to request a quote, or schedule a consultation. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- 20 Industrial Ave, Chelmsford, MA 01824
- 263 Industrial Ave E, Lowell, MA 01852
- 27 Sterling Road, Billerica MA 01862
- 61 Comstock Pkwy, Cranston, RI 02921
- 93 Stockhouse Rd, Bozrah, CT 06334
Copyright © 2016-2020 Sterling Corporation
Need a quote? Have a question? Get in touch!
Your information will not be added to a mailing list